No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Health-e-Child consortium members by Alessandro Sattanino — last modified 07-03-2007 14:21
- by Antonella TREZZANI — last modified 17-05-2007 16:10
- The Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation (PRINTO) includes 43 countries with more than 170 paediatric rheumatology centres worldwide. PRINTO is based in the HeC partner IGG, and its Chairman, Alberto Martini, plays an active role in the project.
- by Alessandro Sattanino — last modified 22-06-2007 18:39
- All EC-funded research brings together researchers across Europe to pool and focus their resources, and is organised into multi-year Research Framework Programmes.
- by Alessandro Sattanino — last modified 28-06-2007 12:29
- Funded by the EU's Sixth Framework Programme, BELIEF, encourages the effective development and exploitation of e-Infrastructures to create value for business and research worldwide. HeC partner University of Athens is a partner of Belief, too.